The Aatmanirbhar Skilled Employee Employer Mapping (ASEEM) portal has been developed by the central government to assist skilled persons in finding long-term employment prospects. At smis.nsdcindia.org, the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) welcomes skilled employees and employers to register for the ASEEM Portal 2022 and login. Migrant workers will be able to discover jobs that match their skill sets thanks to this Artificial Intelligence (AI)-based digital platform. Aseem makes it simple to locate jobs in your area.
The Atmanirbhar Skilled Employee Employer Mapping (A.S.E.E.M) portal has been launched by Skill India to assist skilled workers in finding career possibilities. Both the employee and the employer will benefit greatly from this digital platform. The ASEEM platform will map worker data based on regions and local industry demands, bridging the skilled workforce demand-supply gap across sectors.
The ASEEM portal is a skill management information system that will give firms a platform to assess the availability of qualified workers and develop hiring strategies. It refers to all of the data, trends, and analytics that describe the labour market and map skilled labour demand to supply.
At smis.nsdcindia.org, the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) encourages Skilled Employees / Employers to register for the ASEEM Portal 2022. Aatamanirbhar Skilled Employee Employer Mapping refers to all data, trends, and analytics that explain the workforce market and map demand for skilled employees to supply (ASEEM).
It finds suitable skilling requirements and career possibilities in real time and provides granular information. Aseem makes it simple to locate jobs in your area. Apply for delivery boy, cab driver, bike rider, and other jobs in your area. If you have the necessary documents, you will be guaranteed a job.
|Portal Name||ASEEM Portal|
|Launched By||National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)|
|Aim||To provide a platform that matches the supply of skilled workforce with the market demand|
|Benefits||Easy Livelihood Opportunities|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
The major goal of this job portal is to assist competent people in finding long-term employment prospects. This is a government initiative to increase information flow and close the skilled worker market’s demand-supply imbalance. Migrant workers will be able to discover jobs that match their skill sets thanks to this Artificial Intelligence (AI)-based digital platform.
The ASEEM Job Portal provides a platform for businesses to examine the availability of skilled people and develop hiring strategies. In addition to identifying significant industry skill gaps and examining global best practices
Indane Gas Subsidy Status
SBPDCL Bill Check Online
Driving License New Rules 2022
IPPB GDS Admit Card 2022
ASEEM Portal Salient Features
- The ASEEM portal is a sophisticated management data system. Employers will be able to use it to analyze the availability of a qualified workforce and plan their hiring strategies.
- According to data collected by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship on its ASEEM portal, only 2% of the 3.7 lakh job seekers were able to find work.
- ASEEM can be used to match skilled persons with available positions as a matching engine.
- The portal is made up of three IT-based interfaces:
- Employees and candidates: Onboarding of new personnel, demand aggregation, and candidate selection are all available through the employer portal Employees and candidates of all employment rolls, industries, and regions will be able to register and upload data through the portal and app. Competent people can create profiles and search for job openings in their region using the software.
- Employers: Reports, trends, statistics, and gaps are highlighted on the dashboard Through ASEEM, employers, agencies, and job aggregators seeking skilled individuals in certain industries will have access to the information they require
- Policymakers: Create and track candidate profiles, as well as transmit job proposals, with Candidate Application. It would also allow policymakers to look at various areas with greater objectivity.
ASEEM Portal Benefits
- The digital platform will assist skilled workers in locating relevant and long-term employment possibilities.
- People can find work based on their educational degrees and skills.
- You can find a job based on your field and skills after accessing the portal.
- When people begin to find work, the state’s unemployment rate will decrease.
- People will no longer require any type of job search assistance.
- This site accepts registrations from modest to large businesses.
- ASEEM will also assist firms in determining the availability of a competent workforce and making educated recruiting decisions.
- By enhancing information flow, the portal is projected to bridge the demand and supply gap in the skilled worker market.
ASEEM Portal Registration Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Mobile number
- Email ID
How to Register Online on ASEEM Job Portal 2022?
We’ve outlined all of the steps for both employees/job seekers and employers to register for the portal online. Please read all of the details carefully.
For Employees/ Job-seekers
- The first step is to go to the ASEEM Portal’s official website.
- Search for and click on the “for the candidate” link on the homepage.
- You simply enter your Username and Password to log in.
- Click the Registration button if you’re new to this site.
- The ASEEM App is also available on the Google Play Store. The procedure for downloading the Portal mobile app is outlined below.
- By registering on the ASEEM by Betterplace App, you can use the app and fill out the online application form.
- Following that, you will continue to get regular updates on any work for which you have applied.
- Go to smis.nsdcindia.org/, which is ASEEM’s official website.
- Search for and click on the ‘For Employers’ link on the website’s homepage.
- The screen will now display a registration page.
- On this screen, on the right, click the ‘Register Now’ button.
- Now fill up the required information (such as the firm name, profile, industry, and other details) and upload documents.
- Finally, click the ‘Register’ button to successfully submit the application.
Steps to Download ASEEM Mobile App (APK)
- To begin, navigate to your phone’s Google Play Store.
- The Play Store’s main page will appear in front of you.
- Now, in the search field on this website, type ASEEM App and click.
- You’ll be given the choice to download the app. Select Install from the drop-down menu.
- Your download will be completed in this manner.
- You can now begin using this application’s features.
On the official website, smis.nsdcindia.org, ASEEM Portal 2022 Registration/Login Online is now open. We covered everything there is to know about Aseem Job Portal 2022 in this article. So, stay tuned for more similar announcements from us.