Social media platforms, mainly Facebook, are used by millions of individuals throughout the Nation. Many people create multiple facebook accounts for various purposes and they forget to delete that account after using it a little. The query which is mostly asked regarding Facebook is related to Delete Facebook Account. Deleting the Facebook account permanently or temporarily is not so though an individual can delete it by making a little effort. If you are who wants to delete his/her Facebook account permanently or temporarily, then be with the article and learn how an individual can permanently or delete or deactivate the Facebook account.
Delete Facebook Account
At the present time, millions of active users are available on this platform. Who loves to spend time sharing the daily update and talking with their friends through text messaging with the help of Facebook’s Messenger application. You may also love doing, deleting a facebook account temporarily or permanently can give you a break from this virtual world. You may want to delete your Facebook account permanently or temporarily, because your Board Examination is arriving or due to something else. To Delete Facebook Account Permanently or Temporarily we discussed below in detail with pictures of step-by-step guide which will teach you about deleting a facebook account.
Before jumping to the steps to deleting a facebook account, firstly we should make a clear understanding about the deleting a facebook profile/account permanently or temporarily. If you want to delete your Facebook account, and never want to use it again then you have to go with the deleting the Facebook account permanently and if you are thinking of taking a break from facebook for a few weeks or months then you have to deactivate or delete your facebook account temporarily. The word delete is mainly for deleting something permanently, to do it temporarily we can consider it as deactivating a facebook account temporarily. Both methods are available below with step-by-step guide images, keep reading to learn the same.
Driving License New Rules 2022
Indane Gas Subsidy Status
SBPDCL Bill Check Online
ASEEM Portal 2022
Delete Facebook Account Permanently
Step-by-step guide with the pictures to deactivate or delete any facebook are as listed below.
- In order to delete your Facebook account permanently visit at www.facebook.com/.
- It will ask you to enter the Mobile Number / Email Address & Password. Enter both required credentials and tap on the option of Log In.
- An option of a drop-down (↓) arrow will be available, in the right-left corner as shown in the image tap on it.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option, you will have various options. Out of these options, tap on the option of Setting & Privacy.
- Now, you have an option of Settings, tap on the option and get redirected to another webpage.
- You have an option of Your Facebook Information, tap on the option and visit the next webpage.
- On the next webpage, an option of View, will be visible in rows of Deactivation and deletion. Tap on the option.
- You will have an option of Delete Account & Deactivate Account. Select the option of Delete Account, tap on the option of Continue To Account Deletion.
- Now, you have an option of Delete Account, tap on the option.
- This time, it will ask you to enter the Password. Fill in the required credential and tap on the option of Continue.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option, you have an option of Delete Account in order to complete the account delete procedure.
Deactivate Facebook Account Temporarily
To deactivate the Facebook Account Temporarily go with the following step-by-step guide and learn how an individual can deactivate a Facebook Account Temporarily.
- To deactivate the facebook account temporarily, visit at facebook.com/help/delete_account/.
- Post visit the above mentioned URL, you will be asked to Login the Facebook Account, enter login credentials and tap on the option of Log In.
- After logging into facebook, you have an option of the Deactivate Account, choose it and tap on the option of Continue To Account Deactivation.
- Here, tap on “This is temporary. I’ll be back.” and click on the option of Continue.
- Choose the option of Don’t Reactive Automatically, and click the option of Continue.
- Now, an option of Deactivate My Account will be visible, tap on the option and complete the deactivation process.
Detailed information regarding deleting and deactivating the facebook account temporarily or permanently is available above, if you have any questions or queries related to the Deactivation/Deletion of Facebook account then ask it by your valuable comments.