Genshin Impact 2.5 update is almost here, and it will include a ton of new content. The exciting new update, Genshin Impact 2.5, is just around the corner. Yae Miko finally becomes a playable character in Genshin Impact 2.5, Fischl is set to return, the story takes a dramatic turn with two new arcs, and the battle against Raiden Shogun continues. Overall, this is one of the most exciting Genshin Impact updates we’ve seen so far. Before the game’s release, here’s everything you need to know about Genshin Impact 2.5, including the server maintenance schedule, character and weapon banner release dates, and more.
Genshin Impact 2.5 Update
To ensure that all Players have the best Genshin Impact experience possible, developers will soon begin performing update maintenance. When this is completed, the game will be updated to a new version. This article contains all information about the upcoming update, including the release date, maintenance schedule, and more.
Genshin Impact Redeem Code
BGMI Redeem Code Today
FF Redeem Code 2022
COD Redeem Codes
Genshin Impact Version 2.5 will be available on February 16, 2022. The update will include the release of Yae Miko, banner reruns for the Raiden Shogun and Kokomi, two new Catalyst weapons, the Raiden Shogun as a new boss, and other content, so read up on everything here.
Genshin Impact Version 2.5 will be available on February 16, 2022. When the Sakura Bloom” will include banners for Yae Miko, the Raiden Shogun, and Kokomi, two new Catalyst weapons, the Raiden Shogun as a weekly boss, and other exciting content.
|Op. System||Windows, Android, iOS, PS4/PS5|
|Latest Version||Genshin Impact 2.5 (Releasing soon)|
Genshin Impact 2.5 Release Dates and Time
Genshin Impact 2.5 will go live on February 16, 2022, at 11:00 am server time (Chinese Standard Time).
This breaks down to the following release times:
- February 15, 2022, 7:00 pm PST
- February 15, 2022, 10:00 pm EST
- February 16, 2022, 03:00 am GMT
Players will be able to continue playing after installing the new game client. Because of the large file size, it is recommended that you install the update via Wi-Fi.
Genshin Impact 2.5 Final Countdown
0 days, 4 hours 48 minutes left
Genshin impact Maintenance
On February 16, 2022, at 6 a.m. Server Time, Genshin Impact 2.5 Maintenance will begin. The server maintenance is expected to take about five hours, and players will be compensated with 300 Primogems for the downtime.
Players will be unable to log in to the game while the update maintenance is in progress. Please keep the update time in mind and plan your game time accordingly to avoid losing your progress. We hope that Players will be patient with us during the outage.
- Maintenance Compensation: Primogems ×300 (60 Primogems for every hour the servers are unavailable.)
If the update is completed early, the compensation amount remains unchanged.
Players who reach Adventure Rank 5 or higher before 2022/02/16 06:00 (UTC+8) will be eligible for maintenance compensation.
Players are advised to make their claim before Version 2.5 expires. After the update maintenance is completed, developers will send compensation to players via in-game mail within 5 hours. The mail will expire after 30 days, so make sure to claim the attached compensation as soon as possible.
EPF Balance Check
SBI E Mudra Loan 2022
IPL Schedule 2022
TISS Admit Card 2022
Genshin Impact 2.5 Banners
The Genshin Impact 2.5 Banners will be divided into two halves, each with exciting new drops.
The Initial Phase
The first phase will only include a Character Banner, but it is possibly the most anticipated character of the entire update. Yae Miko, a 5-star Electro, Catalyst character, will be featured in the first banner, Ever Bloom Violet. Yae Miko and Fischl will appear in the first Genshin Impact 2.5 banner.
The following 4-stars characters complete this first banner:
- Thoma – 4-star Pyro, Polearm User
- Dionna – 4-star Cryo, Bow User
- Fischl – 4-star Electro, Bow User.
The first weapon banner will feature one Catalyst and a Sword as the 5-star weapons:
- Kagura’s Verity 5-star Catalyst, the signature weapon of Yae Miko.
- Primordial Jade Cutter 5-star Sword is one of the game’s best swords.
The following 4-stars weapons complete the banner:
- Wavebreaker Fin – Polearm
- Sacrificial Sword – Sword
- Rainslasher – Claymore
- Eye of Perception – Catalyst
- The Stringless – Bow
Raiden Shogun and Kokomi will be reruns in the second phase of Genshin Impact 2.5. The Engulfing Lighting 5-star Polearm and Everlasting Moonglow 5-star Catalyst will be featured in the Second Weapon Banner.
What has changed in Genshin Impact 2.5?
- New Opponents
- Shadowy Husks
- A new type of enemy can heal and protect other enemies.
- Magatsu Mitake Narukami no Mikoto is the new boss.
- Ei’s puppet appears to be going rogue. The player needs to battle the mirror of the Raiden Shogun in ver. 2.5
Genshin Impact’s New Boss
Ei is losing control of her abilities. When Raiden Shogun is defeated, he will drop materials for Ayato, Yae Miko, and future characters.
- In addition to the 5-star Catalyst Kagura’s Verity Calamity, players will have the opportunity to earn a free 4-star catalyst called Oathsworn Eye.
- The Catalyst is a ring that looks like Everlasting Moonglow. The weapon’s passive will grant ATK stats and Energy Recharge.
How to Install a Game Client for Genshin Impact 2.5 update?
- Open the game, launch the Genshin Impact Launcher, and then click Update.
- iOS: Go to the App Store and select Update.
- Android: Launch the game and follow the on-screen instructions.
- PS5 and PS4: From the PS4 Home Screen, select Genshin Impact, then press the OPTIONS button and select “Check for Update.”
If you have any problems installing the new version, please contact Customer Service. The team will do everything in their power to resolve the problem.
Here is all you need to know about the Genshin Impact 2.5 update, release dates and time, banners and more. For any doubts you can also visit the official website of the Genshin Impact or you can mention them in the comment section below.
|IHR Homepage||Click Here|