Government of Odisha (GoD) has launched a scheme/yojana named Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2022 to help the elders financially. If you/your family member is eligible to enroll in the benefits of the scheme, then you apply online and enroll in the benefits of this scheme. Detailed information regarding the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana is available as well as discussed. The scheme is launched to help the people, who are old and physically challenged.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2022
The Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Government of Odisha has introduced the initiative (Madhu Babu Pension Yojana) by January 2008. Thousands of the individuals had already enrolled and availing the benefits of the scheme, if you want to avail the benefits of the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana then you have to visit the official website at ssepd.gov.in/. Under the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana beneficiaries of 60-79 years get financial help of ₹500/- monthly, and the beneficiaries above 80 years get financial help of ₹800/- monthly.
|Scheme||Madhu Babu Pension Yojana|
|Launched By||Government of Odisha|
|Launched Date||January 2022|
|Beneficiaries||60 Years + Residential of Odisha|
|Benefits||₹500/- (60 to 79 Years) or ₹800/- (Above 80 Years)|
The scheme was launched by the concerned official by merging the Old Age Pension Rule, 1989 and Disability Pension Rule 1985. Beneficiaries of this scheme get the benefits directly on their bank accounts, usually the benefits or amount of ₹500/- or ₹800/- is sent by Direct Benefits Transfer to the respective bank account of beneficiaries by the mid of every month. Under these schemes, during the COVID-19 Pandemic more than 1 lakhs beneficiaries have received the benefits of 3 months in advance. At the present about 50 lakhs beneficiaries are eligible for the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2022.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022
Khadya Suraksha Yojana 2022
Gay Sahay Yojana 2022
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Eligibility Criterias 2022
To avail the benefits of the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2022 an individual must belong to eligible categories. Eligibility criterias for the Madhu Babu Pension Scheme are listed below, if you belong to any of the following eligibility criterias then you will be able to avail the benefits of the Madhu Babu Pension Scheme.
- An individual who is above 60 years.
- A widow of any age group.
- PWD Candidates.
- AIDS Patients.
- Monthly Income Below ₹24,000/-
To avail the benefits of the scheme, out of the eligibility criterias, individuals must have the required documents such as Aadhaar Card, Age Proof, Domicile Certificate, Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, PWD Certificate, etc.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Application Form 2022
Steps to apply online for the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Application Form are as follows, go with the following step-by-step guide and learn how an individual can apply online for the Kanya Sumangala Scheme 2022.
- To apply online for the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Application Form you have to visit at ssepd.gov.in/.
- Post visiting the above mentioned URL you will be redirected to another webpage, where an option of PENSION SCHEMES will be available, tap on the option and get redirected to the another webpage.
- On the redirected webpage, you will be asked to choose the scheme. Choose Madhu Babu Pension Yojana, and tap on the option of Proceed.
- After tapping on the option of Proceed will be asked to enter the required credential, upload required documents and finalize the online application form by clicking on the option of Submit.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Beneficiary List 2022
An individual can check that he/she is the beneficiary list by visiting the respective official website of the Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Government of Odisha. To know if an individual who has enrolled for the scheme is added to the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Beneficiary List 2022 or not he/she has to check the status.
- In order to check an individual’s name Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Beneficiary List, firstly you have to visit the webpage at ssepd.gov.in:8443/swp/applyBeneficiaryApplication.htm?lang=en/.
- After visiting the above mentioned webpage, you will be asked to tap on the option of Select, which will be just below the Track Application Status. Tap on the option and get redirected to another webpage.
- Here, you will have various options, out of these tap on the option of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana and then tap on the option of Track to get redirected to another webpage.
- You will be asked to enter the Application Number, fill in the required credential and tap on the option of Track to check application form status and know that you are in the beneficiary list or not.
Discussion regarding Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2022 is concluded, by being with the article till the very end you surely have gotten the detailed information about this initiative.