On 25th June 2022, Government of India launched an initiative of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana to help the BPL and family financially for a good home. Under this scheme, beneficiaries get financial assistance from the Government of India to build a house. Citizens who have already enrolled for the scheme and looking for PM Awas Yojana List 2022 can do so by visiting the respective official websites of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (Rural) & Sahri (Urban). Complete details are available below and an individual has to be with the article to learn all about the same.
PM Awas Yojana List 2022
Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation, Government of India has published a Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2022 for both Garmin (Rural) areas and Shari (Ubran) areas, either you belong to Urban or Rural area you can check your name beneficiary list of PM Awas Yojana Rural/Urban 2022 exist or not. Steps to check the name in the beneficiary list Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana are available below, an individual just has to visit the respective official website and do the required activities. Initiative of PM Awas Yojana was launched by Government of India to provide 2 Crores affordable houses by 31st March 2022.
Laksh of beneficiaries has already availed the benefits of this scheme, and lakhs are to get the benefits of this scheme. Under this Scheme, the Government of India provides households to all states’ beneficiaries. The scheme phase 1 took place from April 2015 to March 2017, phase 2 was started from April 2017 to March 2019 and 3rd phase was started from April 2019 to March 2022. Lakhs of eligible citizens from all over India have enrolled and enrolled and all of them are waiting for the being selected in the PM Awas Yojana Beneficiary list to avail the benefits of this scheme.
Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana 2022
Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana
Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2022
PM Awas Yojana Gramin List 2022
Steps to check the PM Awas Yojana Rural List 2022 are as follows, go with the following step-by-step guide and learn how you can check your name in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Beneficiary List 2022.
- Step 1. To check the name in the beneficiary list of PM Awas Yojana, you have to visit at rhreporting.nic.in/netiay/SocialAuditReport/BeneficiaryDetailForSocialAuditReport.aspx
- Step 2. It will ask you to Select the name of the State, choose the state from where you belong.
- Step 3. After choosing the name of the State, It will ask you to choose the name of District, find out the name of your district and tap on it.
- Step 4. This time, you have to choose the name of the Subdivision, where you live.
- Step 5. Post choosing the name of the Subdivision, it will ask you to choose the name of Panchayat.
- Step 6. Now, you have to choose the financial year 2022-23, because we are going to check the PM Awas Yojana List for the current financial year.
- Step 7. This time, you have to choose the option of PARDHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA GRAMIN, and then tap on the option of Submit to check the beneficiary list.
PM Awas Yojana Urban List 2022
Procedure to check the PM Awas Yojana Urban List 2022 are as follows, go with the following step-by-step guide and learn to check the Pradhan Mantri Awas Sahri List 2022.
- Visit the official website of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban at https://pmaymis.gov.in/.
- On the official website, three-horizontal lines will be visible, and shown in the above tap on the option.
- An option of Search Beneficiary will be available, tap on the option.
- Here, you have an option of Search By Name, tap on the option and get redirected to another webpage.
- It will ask you to enter the Aadhaar Number, fill in the required credential and tap on the option of Show to check your name in PM Awas Yojana Urban List 2022.
Detailed information about the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban & Rural List has been discussed below, even after reading this article if you have more queries then ask by your valuable comments.