The UP Parivarik Labh Yojana is a family welfare scheme that provides benefits to the family after the primary supporter dies. If the head of the family dies prematurely between the ages of 18 and 59, the family will be compensated with Rs 30,000. You can find all information about the UP Parivarik Labh Yojana on this website, including the registration process, benefits, main objectives, application, Parivarik Labh yojana check status process at nfbs upsdc gov in portal & Parivarik Labh form pdf, and so on.
UP Parivarik Labh Yojana
The Indian government launched the National Family Benefit Scheme with the goal of providing certain financial assistance to people living below the poverty line if a family member has died. The national family benefit scheme began as the UP Parivarik Labh Yojana some time ago. This Yojana is now benefiting many families during a time of need.
|Scheme Name||National Family Benefit Scheme (UP Parivarik Labh Yojana)|
|Aim||To Provide Benefits to the Family After the Death of Mukhiya|
|Benefits||Rs. 30,000 Per Family|
|Department||Social Welfare Department (Samaj Kalyan Vibhag)|
|Application Start Date||Not Yet Announced|
|Application End Date||Not Announced|
In Uttar Pradesh, the UP Parivarik Labh Yojana, which provides financial assistance after the death of a supporter in the family, has also been launched.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2022
Silai Machine Yojana 2022
UP Parivarik Labh Yojana Advantages
The National Family Benefit Scheme was created specifically to help destitute people who are facing a financial crisis as a result of the death of the family’s Mukhiya. The National Family Benefit Yojana has numerous advantages:
- The UP Parivarik Labh Yojana was created to encourage people living in rural areas who are unable to manage their financial obligations due to the death of the family’s head.
- In Uttar Pradesh, the National Family Benefit Scheme will provide Rs 30,000 in financial assistance.
- The purpose of this scheme is to benefit the families of people aged 18 to 60 years after their death.
- Benefits under the Samaj Kalyan Parivarik Labh will begin immediately following the death of the family head.
- You do not need to visit any office to apply for the UP Parivarik Labh Yojana; instead, you can apply online at nfbs.upsdc and submit your information to the Samaj Kalyan Vibhag on behalf of the deceased member of the family.
UP Parivarik Labh Yojana Eligibility Criteria
You must be eligible for the UP Parivarik Labh Yojana in order to benefit from it. The following eligibility criteria apply to applicants who wish to benefit from the National Family Welfare Scheme.
- You must be a legal resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The deceased family head must have been between the ages of 18 and 60.
- If you are applying for the National Family Benefit Scheme from a rural area, your annual income cannot exceed Rs 46080.
- If you are applying for the National Family Welfare Scheme in Uttar Pradesh, your annual family income cannot exceed Rs 56000.
- You can only apply for the Uttar Pradesh Family Benefit Scheme if you apply within one year of the death of the main household member.
UP Parivarik Labh Yojana Required Documents and Details
Certain documents must be submitted along with your application form for the UP Parivarik Labh Yojana UP. The following documents are required when submitting the application form:
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Identity Card Number
- Identity Card Scanned Copy
- Income Certificate Number
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Details
- Bank Passbook Scanned Copy
- Required Information of Deceased Person
- Name of Deceased Person
- Father’s Name of Defunct Person
- Employment of Defunct
- Your Relationship with Deceased Person
- Scanned Copy of Death Certificate
- Age of Deceased Person
How To Apply for UP Parivarik Labh Yojana Registration Online?
If you want to go through the Family Welfare Scheme in Uttar Pradesh and benefit from the UP Parivarik Labh Yojana, you must follow a specific procedure. Residents of both rural and urban areas can benefit from the Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Yojana. To apply for the UP Parivarik Labh Yojana 2021, follow the steps below:
Step 1: First, go to the UPSDC National Family Benefit Scheme website at nfbs.upsdc.gov.in.
Step 2: After clicking on the above link, you will be directed to the homepage of the UP Parivarik Labh Yojana’s official portal (NFBS).
Step 3: It is recommended that applicants click on the link ‘OR Click here to apply for a new registration.’
Step 4: The UP Parivarik Labh Yojana National Family Benefit Scheme application will open on your computer screen, where you should select District and proceed for remaining details such as Father’s Name, Type of Identity Card, I’d Card Number, Income Certificate Number, and defunct details such as Name, Death Certificate Number, Death Certificate, Cause of Death, Mukhiya’s Age, and so on.
Step 5: In addition, you must upload various documents such as a photocopy of your bank passbook, signature, and death certificate, as well as enter the captcha code and submit your application form.
Step 6: The application form for Parivarik Labh Online will be rechecked by the respective officials after it is submitted.
Step 7: Every applicant is advised to print the UP Parivarik Labh Yojana Uttar Pradesh application form.
UP Parivarik Labh Yojana Check Online Status
After submitting your application for the Uttar Pradesh family welfare scheme, you can check the Parivarik Labh Status of your application form online at nfbs upsdc gov in:
Step 1: First, go to the UP Parivarik Labh Yojana Social Welfare Department Uttar Pradesh government’s official website, nfbs.upsdc.gov.in.
Step 2: Now, click the link ‘Click Here To Check Application Form Status for Parivarik Labh Yojana Check Status’.
Step 3: You must select the name of your district, account number, register number/inter certificate number, and click on the search button after clicking on a specific link of Parivarik Labh yojana check status.
Step 4: The Parivarik Labh application status for the Uttar Pradesh Family Benefit Scheme will now be displayed on the computer screen, which you must carefully examine.
Step 5: You can easily check the status of your Parivarik labh application form here and print the completed form for future reference.
Steps to check new list of family benefits scheme
Examine the updated list of family benefit schemes. District Wise
Step 1: First, go to the official website of the Social Welfare Department of Uttar Pradesh, nfbs.upsdc.gov.in.
Step 2: Now, click the link “Details of District Wise Beneficiaries” (to whom the grant has been sanctioned)
Step 3: If you click on the above link; you will be redirected to a new page with a list of family benefits schemes.
If you require additional information about the UP Parivarik Labh Yojana National Family Benefit Scheme, please call on 1800 419 0001 (toll-free). Keep checking this page for more updates.